Angel Care Network provides a considerable spectrum of in-home care services that will help your spouse, parent, or disabled loved one live at home in as much physical, mental, and emotional health as possible.
We provide services to people of all ages and medical conditions. Whether it be a senior needing a little help around the house, middle-aged parents battling a neurological condition, or a young child needing ongoing care for their chronic health ailments.
We know each patient is unique, just like each member of a family is unique. That’s one reason why we treat our clients like family and create a specific, tailored plan to meet each person’s unique needs.
Companion Care generally represents non-medical care and may include companionship and supervision, help with home tasks such as meal preparation, medication reminders, laundry, errands, activities such as games, and light housekeeping. Our Angels become that little bit of extra help needed to help your loved one maximize his or her independence at home.
Personal Care is just what it sounds like; care that is more personal in nature. Angels providing personal care assist with all daily activities, including dressing, assistance feeding, ambulation, toileting, and hygiene.
Check out our list of in-home care services that we provide to clients in Anne Arundel county and surrounding areas. Have a need for your senior or disabled loved one that isn’t listed? Contact us, and we will accommodate your situation as best as possible.
• Companionship and conversation
• Respite care
• Monitoring nutrition
• Check food expiration
• Assist with morning wake up and evening tuck-in care
• Stimulate mental awareness
• Assist with clothing selection
• Care for houseplants
• Appointments reminders and scheduling
• Accompany to doctor and document medical advice
• Participate in crafts, games and activities
• Supervise home maintenance
• Record and arrange recipes
• Prepare grocery lists
• Meal planning
• Mail bills and letters
• Plan visits, outings and trips
• Help assist visits to neighbors and friends
• Maintain calendar
• Alzheimer's Care
• Assist with laundry and ironing
• Take out garbage
• Medication reminders
• Medication administration*
• Assist with walking
* certain caregivers can administer under supervision of a RN
• Write letters and correspondence
• Organize mail
• Change linens
• Plan, prepare and clean up meals
• Make beds
• Dust furniture
• Drop off and pick up dry cleaning
• Pick up prescriptions
• Organize and clean closets
• Assist with pet care
• Accompany to lunch or dinner
• Escort for shopping and errands
• Attend plays and concerts
• Escort to religious services
• Attend club meetings and sporting events